Find advice and answers from our support team fast or get in touch!
- As of right now we only ship to the US, we will be expanding to Canada soon!
- It takes 3-5 business days for orders to be delivered. Orders are shipped within 24 hours of being received.
- Free shipping on orders $30+
Orders Placed on Amazon will be processed and fulfilled by Amazon via your preferences on their site. *FAQS do not apply to Amazon orders. Amazon orders are subject to their policies (ie. shipping, returns, customer service)
We Offer a 30-day return policy.
- Toothbrush & Floss Picks:
- For sanitary reasons, goods must be unopened and not used.
- If a product was damaged or faulty upon delivery; we offer a 100% refund or exchange. - For returns please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subect line "Returns - Order ID" and please include your name and reason for the return in the email. - Refunds are processed within 48-72 hours of receiving returns.
Shipping Policy for Returns
- Orders that were damaged upon arrival will qualify for a prepaid shipping label. - Products returned for another reason will be subject to return shipping fees.
Our #1 priority is your satisfaction. That's why we offer a 365 day exchange policy. We want you to be happy with your bathroom accessories and we understand things happen. If your bamboo travel case or bamboo stand splits, breaks, or develops mold you will be eligible for a free exchange. Reach out to our support team to start your free exchange!
Do You Use PFA's?
No PFA's are used. Instead we use PLA for manufacturing. PLA is made from renewable sources (sugar cane & corn starch) and is biodegradable. PLA is a bio-plastic, we believe it's the future of all plastic based products since it's a natural resource and is compostable.
What Are Your Toothbrush Bristles & Floss Threads Made of?
We only use Nylon-4 for our toothbrush bristles and floss threads. Nylon-4 is a type of nylon that is made up of biodegradable polymers. The reason we use Nylon-4 because it's strong and durable, making it great to clean teeth. Rest assured all our products are 100% natural, compostable and safe for the earth!
What Do You Use To Flavor Your Floss?
We use actual mint leaves to flavor our floss picks! The process includes mint leaves, water, and a bit of vegetable oil to create mint oil. The threads are left to soak in the mint oil overnight where they're infused with the mint flavoring. No synethic flavoring or ingredients are used. It's all natural
What is The Floss Waxed With?
Candelilla Wax is used to wax your floss picks. It's plant based, has 0 chemicals, and no odor so you can floss in peace! Candelilla is vegan friendly & hypoallergenic, unlike beeswax options which can cause allergic reactions due to honey/pollen. Candelilla Wax is great for you too! It contains a ton of nutrients & Vitamin A. Vitamin A is a key nutrient for healthy gums and tooth enamel. Teeth enamel contain keratin, a protein which uses Vitamin A for formation.
Is The Packaging Recyclable?
100%. We actually used recycled material for our packaging to ensure your products are truly zero waste and eco-friendly.
Have Additional Questions?
Don't Hesitate To Get In Touch! We're Here To Help.